Friday, January 04, 2008

BIFFES

Strange name but great movies to watch so no complains :) The second Bangalore international film festival was inaugurated yesterday and the festival started in the earnest today. There are 110 movies to watched in the next 10 days. For the first time in my life I am actually in the city when something exciting like this is happening. And so I plan to be there all day for the next one week. I have deadlines to meet almost everyday but I am gonna work at nights on them :)

Today I watched 3 films
1) Croatian film (Totally enjoyed this one) - What's a man without a moustache
2) Hungarian Film (Blew my mind with the great story telling even greater camera work) - Porcelain doll
3) A documentary (This one made me want to pick up the camera and right away ) - Taxi Dreams

I don't have time to review them :( but I am gonna put them up here so that at least I don't forget what I saw!

I am going to be there at 9 am tomorrow and hope to watch some more fantastic films tra la la la

No comments: