- Ignore morons who honk on the streets to bully their way through traffic
- Suppress the urge to mildly electrocute the guy who's peeing right on a school wall, bus stop (or anywhere that's not a loo)
- Not to lose my temper over the moron who jumps into the q from nowhere (I am not willing to ignore them but just tell them where to go and get back to my life without getting all hyper. Right now I take about 2 hours to cool down after an encounter)
- To accept that people will throw garbage out in the open (as long as it is not in to my Balcony)
- To switch off my hearing capability and go to a happy place when people around me talk rubbish
- To accept that there's only so much the men can understand about women even if they love them to death
- To be politely rude (a phrase Sav came up with)
- To be able to tell people to get out of my life (I knew how to do this one)
- To find the right level sarcasm in my answer when friends say oh you are too busy
- To tell people "why are you so jealous of my sex life" when they say "why aren't you having babies?"
- To ask some of the well meaning friends to shut up when they say "oh you cook eh?" (you think we could afford a car if we ate out every single day?)
- To show the esteemed apartment association members a certain finger on my right hand when they insist I cannot grow vegetables in my garden cos it reduces the value of the apartment!
- To tell people it is none of their business how and if I pray to god
I've realised much to my dismay that life was simpler when I knew how not to be polite. I had lots of friends and all the annoying questions never came my way cos people were S*** scared to ask me.
Being nice never pays eh.