Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I am on You tube!

Ok technically "I" am not but the film I worked on is. This is the first film I worked on (commercially speaking) way back in 2004. Now the producers of the film, NCF have put it up on you tube. So here I am showing off :)

This was also the first time I worked with P! This was the my first tryst with entrepreneurship (at that time I didn't think it was). We mostly shot in the rain and so was generally lots of fun and a great learning experience!

That is a lot of firsts there eh?

So ladies and gentlemen here it is Fixing Fragmented Forests

4 comments:

I love Lucy said...

Woooo hoooo!!!
That was a nice film :)
Were you in it too!!??

Abhipraya said...

Thanks ILL. I was there only in the credits :)

Samba said...

Nice quality of filming. Hope you had a hand in there.

YOU NEED TO BE GETTING A LOT MORE THAN 51 VIEWS ON YUTUBE

Abhipraya said...

Thanks Samba! But surely the views have gone up from 13 before I put up the link here :) So I am ok with it.