- I didn't make any new friends (Why is it soooo hard to make friends once you grow up?). In fact I had to let go of a few of them. No saving once you outgrow your friendship...Time to bring in the Time Capsule.
- I didn't learn to cook as many new dishes as I planned to...I've developed an aversion to cooking!
- I didn't watch as many plays I intended to. If only the Rangashankara people answered the damn telephone when you try to call them for details!
- I didn't go to as many concerts as I wanted to...Why the hell are they so expensive?
- I am not gonna end the year with as much money as I thought I should :(((
- I did take Amma and VM on their first flight :D Amma's reaction was total paisa vasool :DDD
- I did set up an editing suite of sorts at home..Man that feels like ages ago!
- I finally got to work with M more closely and how I love that guy! (Will post about this sometime)
- I managed to put my foot down and say "no more bullshitting me" on quite a few occasions - YAAAAYYY!
- I did all the stories I wanted to do and got good responses...One always feels one could've done more of course.
- I did all the shopping I wanted to do everytime I wanted to do (this kinda explains my non-existent bank balance :)
- Came up with workable idea and ACTUALLY implemented it much to the surprise of everyone around!!! (Who thought of it? who's doing it? Do you have a business planner? I am asked every other day :D)
Postscript: If I had written this post 3 days ago the year would've been depressing but now that a holiday is coming up I am in high spirits he he he. It is all a matter of perspective!