Saturday, April 22, 2006

Welcome

After one full year of Blog hopping I have decided to ride the tide. See, I am not known for being with the in thing - my mother will vouch for that. But this trend I am not about to be left out of.
Bloggers and a few blog surfers think it is the coolest thing and a whole LOT of others think it is just perversion and narcism and megalomania and many more on those lines. Well it is their opinion :-)

I have decided to write - whatever it takes. This again is not original, I am borrowing this from Mr.Sardesai's dream project but it is so damn catchy and all encompassing that I couldn't resist. I hope I don't get sued over copyright issues. After all, this is democracy, everyone can speak up, right? (are there too many commas in that sentence?)

No comments: