Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tag

I have never attempted a tag before. I was tagged once but it was tooooooo long so I quit before I started. But this one short so here it is. I was tagged by therestlessquill

7 random things about myself.

1) Although I don't look like it, I love playing dress up, even now :)
2) Sushmita Sen was my role model when I was 19. (I will do a post on this whole episode soon)
3) I hate Pizzas.
4) Children were always on my list but husband was a surprise to me and everyone else around.
5) I am afraid of going to beauty parlours and not for hygiene reasons.
6) I love mushy, soppy romantics movies.
7) I make movies in my head all the time

I tag Shruthi, Whizkid, erratika, HVR and Srim. I know the tag's meant for 7 people but I dunno that many people :)

Now for the rules
1) You have to tag 7 people
2) You have to link their pages in your tag post
3) You have to leave a comment in their comments section telling them they've been tagged
4) Say who tagged you.

1 comment:

whizkid said...

ok, your tag's accepted. and done :)